TIBCO AMX BusinessWorks 5.x Course
- TIBCO ActiveMatrix (AMX) BusinessWorks (BW) is an enterprise platform from TIBCO for implementing integration solutions.
- In TIBCO BW Training, participants will learn about various concepts, and methods that are necessary to gain proficiency in TIBCO AMX Business Works 5.x.
- TIBCO BW training classes covers various concepts of TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks, and garner skills and knowledge required for using this platform.
- After gaining a thorough knowledge about the fundamentals of ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks software, participants will develop and implement an order processing integration solution in their lab sessions.
- The lab sessions will help participants to acquire ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks™ key skills as a software developer that includes process designing, developing, configuring, data mapping, testing and much more.
- TIBCO BW training also covers basics of massaging and TIBCO adapters.
- In TIBCO BW training classes, participants will learn how to design, develop, deploy, monitor, and manage TIBCO AMX BW application with average complexity levels under minimal supervision or support.
- This course is suitable for participants who have knowledge about concepts, which includes distributed computing, adapters, services and canonical data model, exposure to Message Oriented Middleware and Java.
After course completion participants will be able to:
Gain complete knowledge about TIBCO AMX BW software fundamentals and strategies
Acquire knowledge about AMX BW web services and process automation
Deploying and managing a AMX BW software integration solution